Call for papers
|STAND-ALONE PAPERS SUBMISSION CLOSED ON FEBRUARY 29, 2016
SYMPOSIA SUBMISSION CLOSED ON DECEMBER 7, 2015
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE AUTHORS FOR THEIR WORKS
|Notifications about stand-alone papers acceptance will be sent till||April 30, 2016|
Science and power, science as power
The organizing committee invites the submission of abstracts for individual contributed talks.
Presentation of the theme of the Conference is to be found HERE.
Abstracts will be accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance.
Accepted abstracts will be included in the Book of Abstracts only if registration and payment have been completed by 30 June, 2016.
Please be sure that all process is complete. For further information, please see REGISTRATION.
Abstracts and presentations should be in English.
|STAND-ALONE PAPERS GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS|
- Maximum words in title: 15
- Maximum number of authors: unlimited
- Maximum word count (not including title and authors): 300
- All abstracts should be written in English
- Individuals may submit only one abstract as a single author
- Individuals may co-author two abstracts.